Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dinner Party

More friends came over tonight and it was a lot of fun! I'm loving my kitchen and beautiful house! I stopped at Walmart (big mistake!) to pickup some things I needed for the party and it was packed! But I did get myself a 6qt. Crock Pot!! I've been wanting one for a long time. It came with one of those little dippers for your sauces or dips. I loved it's price as well. The only thing I don't like about it (sort of) is that it's stainless steel and red. Actually I like the red color but it just doesn't match my blue kitchen. Oh well, can't have everything.

Yesterday evening our Church had a family activity at a semi-local family fun center. We played miniature golf or more speed golf. LOL We would all get off our first shot but then Ballerina Girl or Sissy would run ahead and grab the balls and say, "I got your ball, Mommy/Daddy!" They had a lot of fun though. We didn't get home until late from it.

I won!! I don't know how many contests I entered but I actually won something! Rocks in My Dryer was hosting a Bloggy Giveaways Carnival and I won a book The Greatest Love Stories Ever Told from Barbarah on Stray Thoughts. I'm looking forward to getting it and sitting down with a cup of hot tea or hot chocolate (I don't do coffee unless it's a Starbucks White Mocha with Caramel) and just relaxing and reading. I haven't sat down and just read something except during devotions for awhile now.

Well, that's all that's happened this weekend! Enjoy your Sunday!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congratulations on your "Win!" I didn't win any of the bloggy giveaways but I did win a mid-winter giveaway of books and jelly beans! Can't wait for them to arrive.