My friend over at Tammy's Times has done something.....great, Ballerina Girl, who is supposed to be taking a nap, has just fallen off of her bed while jumping on it and hit her head on her train table. At the same time Blue Eyes picks now to start a crying solo. Ballerina Girl's nose bled just a little but she has a wallopin' good sized knot on her forehead. I don't believe there is a concussion though. Well, at least she won't be jumping on her bed anymore, hopefully. I believe experience is the best teacher for some things with my children. If it's something that is not life threatening I usually will let them find out for themselves the consequences of their actions. All the while we are trying to console Ballerina Girl, Sissy is in her crib being a ham. Honking her baby dolls nose and doing some more plugged nose solos, she thinks she is the life of the party.
....back to my original post. As I was saying my friend over at Tammy's Times has posted about what's in her purse. She challenged us to find out what's in our own purses so here is mine.
It took me about a month to actually start using this purse. It can hold alot. Which is a very bad thing for me. Because I tend to fill my purse to bursting with stuff.
- 3 Church Bulletins
- 2 Gum Wrappers
- 1 Wadded up napkin
- A bag of candy, smarties and a rootbeer hardcandy
- 2 Pictures of kids in our church
- 1 Picture colored by Ballerina Girl in church
- Crayons used to color the picture
- Cortaid Creme for Blue Eyes heat rash
- Lip Stuff, Blistex complete moisture, Bare Minerals Soft Romance, Mary Kay Lip Gloss
- Car Wash card
- Bug and Burn First Aid kit I won in Adult Sunday School
- Checkbook and receipts
- Address of a Bible college student from our church
- 3 packs of those little gel thingies in the stuff you buy that they tell you not to eat
- A Vons member card
- M&M's and the containers they came in of course they came out of the containers and were at the bottom of my purse
- Tide To Go (It didn't work on ketchup stains for me like it did on the commercial)
- The Bible I take to Church
- My Wallet
- Happy Meal toys my girls just got at the Birthday party.
- Church Tracts
- Hair bow
- Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Butter
- Ice Breakers Ice Cube Gum
- A box of chicken nuggets that I brought home from the Birthday Party
- Decision Cards
Whew! That's everything! If you have any questions regarding any of the items in my purse please leave me a comment. If you would like to join in the fun visit Tammy's Times and post a comment there.
*Edited to say that there were actually 27 things. My camera was in my purse but due to obvious reasons it was not in the picture. :0)