Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Good To Be Back

Wow! I can't believe how long I've been away! Having my new little one has really added a lot to my schedule. It has taken me this long to get into my new groove and routine with taking care of 3 little girls. I haven't even checked my email since I had her.

Life has been busy and fun. I am trying to get her on a strict feeding schedule so that I can plan with my other two girls. I didn't do this for the first two but so far it's going pretty well. Thankfully, when I came home from the hospital my parents came down to help out and to see the baby. I don't know what I would have done if they weren't here. My mom stayed for about 4 days and it was so great having her here. We actually hadn't spent time like that since I got married 5 years ago. I loved it.

Spring has sprung in our neck of the woods. It has been beautiful outside lately although very windy. I love this time of year. It is so lovely!

No comments: