Friday, March 23, 2007

Smart Habits Saturday

SHS


Wow! I can hardly believe a week has already flown by. I only missed one day of last weeks habits. It was on Sunday. I was not able to keep up with the routines with my crazy day of the week. But for everything else I stayed on track. Because I will be going out of town for part of the week I will not be adding any new habits this week but I will be keeping up with the ones I have already made.


A refresher of my habits...

My Before Bed Routine
-Empty and shine my sink
-Lay out tomorrow's clothes
-Brush my teeth

My Morning Routine
-Get dressed to shoes
-Swish and Swipe my bathroom
-Make Bed
-Empty Dishwasher

My Afternoon Routine
-Make lunch
-Finish laundry
-Start dinner

10 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

It sounds like you had a remarkable week. Hooray!

Lara said...

You've got a lot to work on as it is. I wouldn't add anything either. Have a great time, wherever you're going this week!

Me said...

Have a great trip this week! Good luck with your goals. :)

Michelle said...

Sorry, that Me was me. :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Wow- inspiring!! And your post below- I love those days! My hubby gave me a gift certificate for a manicure- I need to schedule it!

Steph

Tricia said...

That's great! And happy birthday!

Peculiar Blogs said...

Great job! Keep it up!! :-)

Rosie said...

As SHE's, isn't it so interesting that we need lists to help us remember almost everything? I am going to have to start making my lists/routines again. I hate getting out of bed because I forgot my medicine or something else!

Cheri said...

Thanks for popping in at my blog and leaving your encouraging comment - I need all the help I can get with my exercise goals!

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in from "The Mom Blogs"! I see your a Flybaby!! I used to follow her system religiously and now I am doing my own version...which is definitely not as good..I so need to get back to following her!