Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's been a long time...

...since I've last posted on my blog. I sort of lost interest after awhile plus I became really busy with life. One super big event happened during this past year, the Lord blessed us with a baby boy. Yep, you read right a BOY after 3 girls. He's been such a sweet baby and everyone in the family loves this new addition!


Another addition happened to our family, we decided to add a dog to the mix. Chris (Christmas Candy Cane, bet you can't guess who named him! lol) is a mini-Australian Shepherd.


He is twice this size now. I just haven't taken a picture of him recently.

I'm going to be reformatting the look and content of this blog slightly. Turning it into our family blog. It may take a little while because I'm still pretty busy but I work best late at night. lol

3 comments:

Darla said...

Hey!!!! There you are! :) Congratulations on the baby BOY. I've missed you round these parts and on twitter.

traci said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Congratulations on your little boy. We have 3 boys and the baby is a girl!

My Crazy Family said...

Congrats!
We had three girl's and then a boy, well I guess I should say we had three girls and then three boys.