Friday, January 11, 2008

Not As Much Sleep As I Wanted But For A Good Cause

Well, last night didn't go quite as I had planned but it all worked out in the end. I had just gotten comfy on the couch with my pillow and blanket so I could snooze until my husband was ready to go to bed. Then one of our friends called. They had an emergency, their little girl who is 3 had an accident and they had to take her to the emergency room. They wanted to know if they could drop the baby off with us. SURE!! These friends are wonderful people and help us out with our girls whenever we need them so I wasn't about to turn them down. The little one came over and she is one month younger than my Blue Eyes but a whole lot bigger! She's a little chunker but oh so cute!

They were only gone for a couple of hours and their toddler is fine, praise the Lord. I told her while they were putting the baby in the van to make sure mommy and daddy got her some ice cream when she got home.

I got to bed a couple hours later than intended but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

It's a blessing to be a help to others. Glad your friends had a friend in you when they needed it!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment yesterday and letting me know that you stopped by!

Have a great weekend!