Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's Sunday!

I enjoyed a very rainy Sunday today. As a matter of fact it's still raining. Our Pastor, my husband, preached on Revival in the Sunday morning and evening services in preparation for our Winter Revival on the 20th through the 23rd of this month. We are having Evangelist Lou Rossi come and if you have never heard him preach you are missing out.

I was very pleased at the turn out to my meeting about Ladies Conference after service. My goal has always been to have more ladies go each year and this year I have had my doubts about even having as many go as went last year but it looks like we may either reach the goal or equal last years group. I'm very excited about it! I always love Ladies Conference!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi there! I saw your comment on Mishel's blog and popped over for a visit.

I, too, am a pastor's wife. I spend my days homeschooling my four children. I could so relate to your comment on Mishel's post about our priorities in this season of life. Our family must come first!

Blessings,
Mrs. C