Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday - Days off = Mess

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Days off or days that you are constantly out and about are breeding grounds for a messy house. You would think that since you are out the house will stay clean. Nope. It seems to have a life of it's own and throws a party with every item that you have while you're away. Even inviting out some things you may have never seen before. Well, that's what I'm tackling today, those mysterious party left overs from the living room and kitchen.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Sounds like you have a fun tackle.

Anonymous said...

Happy Early Worless Wednesady, or Happy Wordless Tuesday, to some. I have some done, but I still need to re-pack for my cruise Dec 8! I pack once, then do a once over a week before! Im going with BFF!!! WOO HOOO! I also have my Wednesday up already too! Come visit me!