Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Why Do I Blog?

A blog is a user-generated website where entries are made in journal style and displayed in a reverse chronological order.

Definition courtesty of: Wikipedia

I have tried blogging once before and sort of stopped. I deleted that blog. I would like to start over again. I want this blog to be just what it is defined to be, "reflections and comments" about my journey through every day life "On the Path to Glory."

Some days and posts will be hum drum and typical but there will be other days where I have a "Jo Jo" moment. (Those will be defined in later posts.) Those posts should be interesting. And other days where I just want to share something that I have learned on my journeying.

I invite you to join me on my journey "On the Path to Glory."

Enjoy.

No comments: