Thursday, March 29, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Life never stops. Tuesday and Wednesday ended up being such on the go days that I feel like I haven't had time to stop and take a breath. Yesterday the girls and I were out almost the entire day. It started with my doctor's appointment. (By the way, he says he's expecting the phone call from me any day now.) Then we went with my husband to a local nursery to pick out some queen palms for the front of our church. Next, it was off to the store to pick up some essentials then we met my husband again for lunch. After lunch I took the girls to Walmart for some more needed essentials that the other store did not carry. And because they were doing so well with all of mommy's outings I made a quick playdate with one of their friends and we all met at the park near our house and the girls got to play in the sand for about an hour. We finally made it back home at 4:00 and I put them both down for a nap because church was at 7:00 and I did not want to have grumpy little girls to deal with. We did have a good day though.

I realized I only have about 3 weeks left until my due date and there are some things that still need to be attended to around the house. Hopefully, I'll be able to get everything done in time!

1 comment:

Mishel said...

Woohoo! Any day now, huh?!! : ) Will your hubby be able to post an update once you have the baby? Or I guess if we don't hear from you for a few days, we'll know. I'm praying, Jennifer!! : )